2011年1月25日火曜日

Newspaper Boy

I read "Newspaper Boy" for the first time.

It was aFriday morning in December. It was dark and it was snowing. He was doing his newspaper round. Every morning he delivered newspapers to people's house


I think that the boy is a brave and manly.In addition, he is a distinguished boy because he is delivering newspapers every morning. I think... I can not it everyday. I am poor at get up early in the morning. So I respect him! I must start to new part time job soon!

MACMILLAN READERS, Beginner, "Newspaper boy", 1.2points
91words

20.5points /10363


2 件のコメント:

  1. Congratulations on reaching 10,000 words. But please try to avoid using the same opening phrase on every post!

    返信削除
  2. I'm not good at waking up early either:( I really should do so though...

    Kate

    返信削除